Wednesday, October 6, 2010

a bit overwhelmed...

I am feeling a bit overwhelmed right now.

I had a follow up doctor appointment from my sinus surgery, which I am having problems with still, and pain from. Top that with a cluster of my migraines and I'm feeling fantastic right now!

I dropped off a PTA board position but picked up Art Docent Chair.

So I guess it is less work but so far I am not seeing it...tonight is the training for the art docents. I LOVE being an art docent!! It is one of my favorite things that I get to do every month. I really hope that I can encourage and inspire those that have signed and share my passion for it with them.

I still have Reflection and Hospitality chairs (which I totally love also).

Chloe's 11th birthday is Saturday. I can not figure out where those 11 years went! How can she be that big? I don't feel that old! An I really that much older? I have to get her party organized and all the supplies for it...i.e. mainly the quads that girls are going to ride...home on Friday. Cake baked, posted painted, gifts bought and wrapped. I don't remember birthdays being like this when I was growing up, where yours?

I love my baby though and would do anything for her. She is such a blessing everyday!! She puts a smile on my face no matter what is going on and how I am feeling.

She has x-c meet and band 3 mornings a week now. The band is a bit much but we are going to try it and see how it goes. I'm not quite sure what Hudson and I are going to do for an hour 3 days a week before school starts and after we drop her off but we'll find something.

And I have an audit to start tomorrow with the state. Big fun...ugg!

But I do try to keep a smile on my face and remember that it can get worse and try not to think to long on what the could be. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

don't forget to take some time for yourself and take care of yourself! you wear yourself too thin sometimes! i love you! xo sis

Lisa said...

all of this AND you think of others?

you're GOOD!

thank you so much for the sweet treats today. it was GREAT seeing your pretty face.

xoxo