Tuesday, August 19, 2008

17 Years...Oh my...

Mike and I celebrated our 17th anniversary on Sunday the 17th. A golden anniversary of sorts as Chloe pointed out to us. We went to dinner at our favorite place, DC's Steakhouse, then we proceeded to see the movie Henry Poole.
Which I for some reason thought was a romantic comedy and it was of a fashion but it was quite touching and real. I would recommend seeing it but bring a tissue.

We have been though more than most in our 17 yers but that has definately made me stronger as a woman and as a mommy. But there have been good times and lots of laughs in there also. Mike pointed out that we started dating when I was 17...THAT IS REALLY A SCARY THOUGHT FOR ME! AGH..how does the time go by so fast and how is that I don't remember what I did last Friday?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are those white grapes hanging from your ears??? And that stash of Mikes is so money. Congratulations- the Weber's