Thursday, April 17, 2008

The BEST pot roast recipe ever!

There was this restaurant in Anacortes that my parents used to take us to that made the BEST pot roast. I always wanted to make it just like Terry did. I tried many, many, many times unsuccessfully to make the perfect pot roast meal. Mike finally said, "Please just give up", but I refused. Each of these attempts were unedible, no matter what I did to doctor them up. Then I found this fabulous recipe that actually turned out how I had always wanted. PERFECT. If anyone is interested in trying my recipe send me a email and I will send it to you. (My sister didn't know that I knew how to make it and was surprised when she tasted it, that it really was quite good.) P.S. This magazine is my favorite for cooking techniques and recipes. Cooks Unlimited.

No comments: