Wednesday, January 5, 2011

My boy ~ Hudson

My son Hudson is such a joy, challenge and all around great little boy. He will come and give me a great big hug and say that he really missed me while he was at school. Insert tear and sniff sniff here. He can be very thoughtful of others and take me aback with what he does.
He knows his mind and will try to get what he wants. If at first you don't succeed try, try again. This is his motto sometimes. (which drives me crazy at times) We are both strong willed people but being the mommy, I usually get things done my way but it can be battle with him.
But I blesssed to have a been given a little boy who thinks of others, likes to help out, does his chores, most of the time without incident, gets along with his sister, doesn't complain or whine and is a lot of fun to be with!
Love you Hudson!!

No comments: