Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Eating breakfast...does it help

I have been trying to eat better and been pretty good at it. With the exception of eating breakfast. I am not a breakfast eater. It is supposed to get your metabolism going and give you energy to get a running start to the day, right? going and give you energy to get a running start to the day, right?

Well, I ate breakfast this morning and I am doing everything that I can to stay awake. There is no extra energy zigging around in me. There is no burst of energy. There is no optimum alertness.

I think that it is a bit sham!
your truly snoozy...zzzzzzz

2 comments:

Patricia Harmon said...

Are you sure that that's start and not simply a queer case of finish?

Unknown said...

Countrywide Home Loans is a mortgage lender that offers direct services for their clients.
=====================
Refinance Mortgage