Saturday, August 29, 2009

Little 'sis's bridal shower

On August 8th my mom had a bridal shower for my sister, Nicole. It was a fabulous day, wonderful weather, great friends and family getting together with one mission: "embarrassing her!"
She was sufficiently embarrassed with many of the gifts, which I as her older sister, thought was great. Nothing like getting to see your sibling squirm and turn red in the face, AND not get in trouble for it!
Nicole embarrassed
her rehersal bouquet
Melva, Mom, Nicole, Me, Leanne
Nicole & I (sisters)
Melva, (fam. friend) Mom, Leanne (my mother inlaw)
Chrystal, Nicole, Jeanelle (college roommates) Tiffany (h.s. friend)
Heather, Nicole, Jeanie, (cousins) Dede, Diannna (aunts)
Mom & Nicole
Just a bit more embarrassment for you sister!!
~Love you Nicole!! xoxo