Friday, April 3, 2009

Where is my daughter?

So Spring Break is under way now. Chloe is already on her first sleep tonight. We will have her home for 2 days only and all of the other days she is gone. I love that she can go to anyones home and feel comfortable and not home sick but I miss her after a while. And Hudson really misses her, he loves his big sister.



I know, I could tell her no she can't go but she has such a great opportunity to spend time with her cousins, Aunt Di & Uncle Dan. She loves going over to her cousin, Daniel, house. She makes great memories over there and has really formed strong bonds with her extended family.

She is very fortunate to have family close that she can stay with.

BUT I still miss her!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just discovered the website who reviews about
many
home business opportunity

If you want to know more here it is
home based business reviews