Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Fast Facts, just for fun!

I love stupid facts...

More money is spent on gardening than any other hobby.

"Lollipop" is the longest word typed with the right hand.

Every second, Americans collectively eat 100lbs. of Chocolate.

February 1865 is the only month recorded in history not to a full moon.

"Dreamt" is the only English word ending with 'mt.'

A Goldfish has a memory span of 3 seconds.

A cat has 32 muscles in each ear.

The word "set" has more definitions than any other word in the English language.

"Stewardess" is the longest word typed with only the left hand.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm the kind of hombre who passions to try different stuff. Right now I'm manufacturing my own solar panels. I am making it all by myself without the assistance of my staff. I'm utilizing the internet as the only way to acheive that. I encountered a truly awesome website which explains how to create photovoltaic panels and so on. The internet site explains all the steps required to solar panel construction.

I am not sure bout how correct the data given there iz. If some guys over here who had experience with these things can have a look and give your feedback in the site it will be grand and I would really treasure it, cauze I truly lav solar panel construction.

Tnx for reading this. You guys are the best.

Anonymous said...

My friend and I were recently discussing about the prevalence of technology in our day to day lives. Reading this post makes me think back to that debate we had, and just how inseparable from electronics we have all become.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Ethical concerns aside... I just hope that as technology further innovates, the possibility of uploading our memories onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's one of the things I really wish I could see in my lifetime.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://cid-2602f0e287041cef.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!2602F0E287041CEF!106.entry]R4i[/url] DS NePof)