Sunday, February 8, 2009

WAY TO MUCH FUN!

I don't remember when I had so much FUN as last night! THANK YOU TO ALL WHO CAME! Last night at Kirstin Davies house we had a Cosmos, Canapes (and WAY, WAY more) and Card making party. It was so lavish and wonderful. Kate was the bartender and we all had a great time getting refills!
The party started out a bit shaky for Michelle, she accidentally went to my house instead of Kirstin's house. She gets to my house and there are no lights on outside and no other cars. So then she starts thinking "Do I have the wrong day?" She knocks on the front door and Hudson answers it and lets her in and then goes about his business and just left Michelle standing in the living room. (some manners work in this area is obviously needed here.) So she calls out Mike.... he comes out of the kitchen to a she her. I got a phone call from Mike and he says "You have a visitor here." I wasn't sure what he was talking about and then he put her on the phone. OH MAN! Did I ever feel bad. So Kate gave her directions to the party and she showed up about 20 minutes later. MICHELLE I am so glad that you came and am sorry for the miscommunication!
We let our hair down and had an opportunity to talk with out interuption from anything and we didn't have to work in school items. We just had the time to talk laugh, lots of stories aobut our kids or kids that we know... share stories, (what do you think about the sexiness of full length footed jammies? - Rhonda is taking a poll) and get to know one another as moms and ladies that have common interests. Kirstin lent us her expertise on card making along with her plethera of stamps, punches, embossing, papers, brads, and all of the other special treats that she had for us. We were a bit like little girls getting to do a craft! Hee! Hee! Now I am all done with my Valentine's Day card making and I am so excited for that also. As mom's most of us don't take the time for our socializing. We are the last ones on the list. Hopefully we will make more of a PRIORITY to get together more often now. We do deserve it! THANK YOU KATE & KIRSTIN FOR YOUR HOSPITALITY, GENEROUS SPIRIT AND FOR THE MEMORABLE EVENING!

No comments: