Sunday, February 8, 2009

The "F" word

I was getting dinner on the table and Hudson climbs up in his chair and is patiently waiting for his meal.

We are talking and he spits out "Daddy said the "F" word today in the car!" He looks at me to see my reaction.

I stop dead in my tracks, and almost starting cracking up because of the look on his face, but I just say well what did he say?

Hudson proceeds to tell me that he isn't allowed to say that word so he can't tell me. Well, it is okay to say it this one time so that I can know exactly what daddy said.

So his reply is well, ok. "Daddy said that that guys is a STUPID driver!" (obviously we are still a ways away from having all of our letters down)

Mike is hearing this last part and we both just start laughing so hard I amlost peed my pants. Obviously there was some stress driving for Mike that day.
I just love the innocence of little ones!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

TOO FUNNY! Sounds like Mike needs to wash his mouth out with soap!! :)