Thursday, October 9, 2008

SPECIAL PERSON IN MY LIFE

Is there someone that you have known FOREVER and they still remember the important things, at least the important things to you. My friend DOT LARKIN is that person for me. She is just the sweetest most understand most non judgemental friend that a girl could have.
Today is Chloe's 9th birthday. Chloe adores DOT. DOT gave Chloe a pink baby blanket when I had her and Chloe takes that ratty, coming apart, now gray, blanket everywhere with her! She can't go to bed without having it right by her face and hates it when I put it in the washing. She is afraid that it will just disintegrate to dust. ANYWAY...DOT called to wish Chloe a Happy Birthday today and that just makes my heart beam! This is the special things that really mean the most!
*DOT we will have to set up anew get together date with the kids. Chloe isn't liking us postponing it. HeHeHe.
I love DOT to death!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My blanket, Pink, is not gray but the one thing that is true is that I do adore DOT!!!!!