Sunday, October 5, 2008

Hudson's First day of School

As my baby gets ready for his first day of school I was trying ot keep the tears back. I think that I did pretty good, I managed to make it all the way back to my car before busting into tears. My friend Kaye called to see if I made it through and just laughs. I am a constant source of amusement for her as no matter how bad things may be going in her life she can always see me and feel better about hers.
Hudson has been having a fantastic time in school! He absolutely loves going wach day. He is up and dressed each day bright and early, 6ish each day. He is such a big boy now, that is what really gets me the most I think. That he is growing up and now I don't have a baby anymore. Where does the time go? You take photos so that you don't forget that moment in time and you make scrapbooks to further that cause but still we are left with the passage of that time. It just seems to be zipping by leaving us older and with less time to sit and absorb the wonderful things that we have in our lives. Don't forget to find something every day to be thankful for and someone.

No comments: