Friday, June 13, 2008

Wild driver, watch out!!

Hudson got to drive Christina's riding mower today for the first time! This was BIG, BIG fun! He has really loved being able to go over there 3 days a week. It is his home away from home. There is always something going on, something to watch, lots of kids to play with and of course he has a huge crush on the oldest, Marissa.
When I was little I went to a babysitter who's home was my second home. We actually still see them sometimes. Linda and Jim visit mom and dad still even after all of these years. I was their fourth kid and I loved it!
Having someplace that you feel totally safe allowing your children to go is a very reassuring thing to have in this day and age. And having a new buddy, Triscuit, the dog is always a good thing for a little boy. This morning Hudson shared his carrots with Triscuit. Much to Christina's surprise Triscuit liked them.

No comments: