Sunday, June 8, 2008

FAMILY... they mean a lot to me!

We had a small, for my family, family reunion at my Aunt Dianna's, in Kingston, on the 8th. The kids love going over to her house because there are so many fun things to do, feed the chickens, gather the eggs, play on the numerous swings, hold the bunnies, play with the dogs, run crazy until they drop and of course there is my uncle's massive garden.
Family means many different things to everyone. I love to see my family and spend time with them. They are a great support when you need it, they are fun to laugh and make jokes with, or about. My family is always up for getting together for whatever reason and having a great time teasing and joking around. Lots of loud obnoxious people in my family. There are some mildly opinionated people as well, and they will tell you what they think, without even being asked.., but you can disagree and move on. We have a great time cooking, drinking and eating together at every opportunity. The photo to the left is my Aunt Dede, Aunt Donna, me and my Aunt Dianna.
The front door is always open, the phone is always charged and at the ready and the hugs abound. Not much more that one could really want.
Hudson lasted about 30 seconds before he passed out on our way home. He took the short cut home. He played so hard and had to keep up with sister and Daniel, my cousin.
Family means a lot of different things to different people. To me it means laughter, hugs, good food and fun.
Thanks Uncle Dan and Aunt Di for opening up your home to us.

No comments: