Friday, July 17, 2009

Long time no talk...

Well, it has been so long since I've blogged. Part of it has been procrastination part of it has been just unbelievably busy. There was the end of school stuff for the kids and PTA. Then there were all of our birthdays all right in a row. Then VBS. I keep thinking I'll do it tomorrow, then tomorrow comes and there is no time or I'm to tired to even think of anything to say or to put into word what I'm thinking. There has just been so much going on so far this summer that I can't keep up with life lately.
I remember summers where going to the lake every day and swimming. I don't recall life being busy like this. Is it a new way that our lives are going, that society pushes us into, or do we make them this way so that we don't "GET BORED"? Why is this a bad thing again? Idle hands are the devils work? But are they really? Do we teach our kids how to relax and decompress? They learn by watching us that in turn helps me to do it if only for that reason. Mike would completely disagree witht his statement. He has been telling me that I need to STOP. I'll admit this is not a strong point for me. I have to really work on it. I am to anal to just let things go.
At any rate, I am trying to get back to my blogging....

1 comment:

Chloe' said...

It is true. You are busy... but you don't have to go to birthday party's every weekend. ANd you don't play crazy ALL night at the weber's house. COmpared to me your lucky but... VBS did make you tired. I don't know. that's what I think.