Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Exhausted and weighing in at about 1,000 pounds!

This is how I feel! Exhausted! After last week I have had my share of overwhelming stress. Some things have been coming to a head and it is wiping me out.
Then this last weekend Mike went out of town for a "guys" weekend in Chelan with 14-15 other guys. Hanging out, eatng pizza, playing poker, fishing, riding, lounging at the pool and golfing! I am glad that he had the opportunity to go and hand out with his friends and that he actually went! I kind of almost had to force him to go!
He always thinks that I up to something and that when he gets home things will somehow look different. What do you have planned already? (Me...I am innocent, this time, and had no plans for fun and games at all!) Or something will be missing. I did give him cause for that last thought. He went out of town a few years ago and I went through his closet and took out 2 GIANT black garbage bags full of stuff! But come on how long do men have to wait to clean out the closet? I had taken some items that he wanted to keep and since then he is wary of going out of town. You would think that he would be pleased to have the space but apparently not.:)
I was home with the kids, early Sat - Mon. night, and Chloe had a friend stay over all weekend. While the kids are not the hard part for me they do take some energy. I did manage to accomplish a great many tasks but I still fell short on energy and spunk. Usually I have a great deal of energy and don't poop out until late in the evening but I have just been feeling like this.
The laundry list of items that needs done around the house are huge this year with the remodel and digging up the ground to do it. The yard work is, I think, insurmountable this summer! It is so time intensive and money hogging also. I just keep picking away a few minutes here and there but by the time I am done weeding one flower bed the others are overgrown and screaming at me to weed them!!!
I absolutely love to garden and weed and plant. I just wish that the amount of time that it took was less or even better...that I had the time to spend on it that I would like to.

No comments: